- Welcome to class!
- Introduction to How to Advance your Modern Calligraphy Skills FREE PREVIEW
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS READ FIRST
- Print this to follow along with me during class
- Learn about oblique pens and using guache and watercolor with your dip pen and nib
- A stylish new lower case alphabet for you to learn
- Learn how to add bounce and flourished style to your modern calligraphy lettering
- Learn how to mix guache and create unique style to your calligraphy
- Learn how to use an oblique pen and using concentrated watercolor pigment
- Fun project for you to try!
- You made it!!
- As a way to help support your growth
- This is the complete tracing guide for you to print and practice with
- What you can expect in the next few lessons
- Welcome to mastering common words in modern calligraphy style lettering
- Let's start with some greetings!
- Words that you should learn common in the wedding industry
- Words for different celebrations and holidays which are a must to learn
- Words common in the small business world
- Some feel good words great to practice
- Yay! You made it!
- Thank you and what's next?!
If I'm not artistic, can I still do this class?
Yes! You don't have to be artistic or have nice handwriting to have success with lettering! Imagine drawing sticks and circles. I teach you how to draw them and practice them over and over again. My own personal hand writing is not pretty or consistent, but my lettering is because of the way I learned it! Which is what I'll teach you!
Is access to the course limited?
No. Once you enrol, you will have access to this class for life even if the course gets updated or the cost of enrolment increases.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes. If you complete the course, do the recommended practice sheets and feel that you haven't learned what I promised with this course, I ask that you email me within 30 days attaching photos of all your practice sheets and the reason for your refund request, and I'll give you a full refund within 2 business days.
Learn Brush Lettering Using a Waterbrush / Paint Brush for Beginners
Welcome to Learn Brush Lettering Using a Waterbrush / Brush for beginners. In this class, I will teach you how to use watercolor and a brush to create a variety of styles of brush lettering as you learn how to control your strokes and add color!
Introduction to Modern Calligraphy Using a Dip Pen and Ink for Beginners online class
An online modern calligraphy class teaches you everything you need to know to letter in modern calligraphy! Video instruction, free downloadable calligraphy guide & workbooks included. Bonuses and 30 day plan to help you learn quickly & with ease!
How to easily digitize your Calligraphy & Lettering using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Learn how to digitize your calligraphy lettering and explore all the options that digitizing offers using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop! I will teach you my exact process to digitize your lettering and expand your skillset!